Medigap Insurance 2022

Compare affordable Medicare Plans

Medigap insurance in 2022 isn’t changing in terms of its coverage, however, you will definitely want to use our website to check the rates to see if you’re overpaying or not.

Remember, each insurance carrier has the exact same Medigap plans and benefits but they all charge different rates for the same thing!

The Best Medigap Insurance for 2022:

  • Medigap Plan G
  • Medigap Plan N
  • High-Deductible Plan G

View the Plans

Get the latest prices from all the top carriers

Medicare Plan G

Without a doubt Plan G will be the most popular plan for 2022 and more people will enroll in Plan G than any other plan.

Plan G just has one out-of-pocket expense other than your monthly premium, which is the Medicare Part B deductible. In 2021 this deductible is $203, and it will go up slightly in 2022.

Once you pay this deductible, Plan G will pick up and pay 100% of your medical costs. That includes all Medicare Part A hospital expenses such as deductible, copays, and coinsurance as well as any bills related to your doctor. This applies to all Medicare-approved expenses.

Medicare Plan G Cost

Plan G rates average anywhere from $85 – $140 per month. By completing the form to the right you can use our FREE online quote engine to get accurate and up-to-date rates in your area. To get started just complete the form now!

Medicare Plan N

Plan N is very quickly becoming a favorite among people on Medicare. It has much lower premiums than Plan G, lower rate increases each year, but still has amazing coverage.

On Plan N you still pay the annual Part B deductible just as you do with Plan G. At that point, Medicare will pay 80% of your medical bills and Plan N will pay the remaining 20%.

Because the premiums are lower, there are a few other expenses on Plan N that you could incur. Those include items such as:

  • Possible co-pay of up to $20 per doctor’s visit (Could be no co-pay or a small amount, never more than $20 and doesn’t apply to telehealth visits)
  • A $50 co-pay if you visit an emergency room and you’re not admitted
  • Part B excess charges (extremely rare)

To view rates for Plan N and compare against Plan G, just click the button below to get started.

View the Plans

Get the latest prices from all the top carriers

Plan N just might be your best option for 2022. Each company has rate increases for Medigap insurance policies, and Medicare Plan N always averages lower rate increases than Plan G.

How to Enroll in Medigap Insurance

Because every company has different rates for the same Medigap insurance plans, it’s very easy to overpay and choose the wrong company.

It’s also incredibly hard to get rates from every carrier because you would have to call them all one by one and talk to a salesperson each call. That person is going to try to sell you a policy every time, even if their premium isn’t the lowest.

We don’t work for the insurance companies, we work for YOU! Let us help, it’s entirely FREE!

To get started, just call us today at 1-888-891-0229.

We’ll find you the lowest premium and the best coverage today, and we’ll keep you there every year.

Call now, we promise you’ll be glad you did!

Medicare supplement plans