Medicare Plan G is definitely the most popular Medigap plan for 2023. The plan has amazing coverage, with just one low annual deductible to pay.
What is Medicare Supplement Plan G?
There are 12 Medicare Supplement plans available currently, but one plan tops them all in terms of coverage for people new to Medicare. That plan is Medicare Plan G.
With just one small deductible to pay each year and relatively low premiums, Medicare Plan G is a favorite among people on Medicare to help pay for the gaps in original Medicare.
While most insurance companies offer Plan G, they all have the same exact Plan G with the same benefits.
Trying to shop for Plan G from every single carrier on your own is a complete nightmare. You’d have to call every company separately and talk to a sales agent who will try to sell you their Plan G.
Even if it’s $40 higher a month than another company!
We shop all the rates for you, for FREE each year to always make sure you’re paying the least amount possible.
Our Service is FREE
For no-cost, our clients enjoy our fantastic service where we shop the rates every year for them. This means you’re always paying the least amount possible for the very best coverage for your Medigap Plan. We do all the work for you, so you don’t have to!
Medicare Plan G - Just One Small Deductible
With Medicare Supplement Plan G in 2023, there is a monthly premium you’ll pay for the plan, then only have just one small deductible to meet each year. This deductible is for Medicare Part B which covers all doctor’s services.
Once you meet this deductible, Medicare Part B will pay 80% of your medical bills. Medicare Supplement Plan G will pay the remaining 20%.
In the year 2022, this amount is $233 and should be close to this for 2023.
Medicare Supplement Plan G Companies
When it comes to Medicare supplement plans, each company offers identical coverage within each plan letter. This means a Plan G from one company, has exactly the same coverage as a Plan G from another.
Their rates however are all entirely different. And you’ll get a rate increase each year! So where do you start?
We’ve helped thousands of people over the last 12 years pay the least amount possible for the Medicare Plan G coverage each year, and they don’t pay us a dime. We can help you too, just call us today at 1-888-891-0229.
The Top Companies Offering Medicare Supplement Plan G:
- Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Mutual of Omaha Plan G
- Accendo Plan G
- Cigna Plan G
Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
Aetna has been a leader in the Medigap insurance market for years, and 2023 will be no different. With highly competitive rates and a household discount, millions of people will be enrolling in Aetna Medicare Plan G this coming year.
Aetna has several different divisions offering Medigap plans in many different states. Some of the names you might see are:
- Aetna Health & Life
- American Continental
- Continental Life
- Accendo* (Both owned by CVS, see below)
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Plan G
With over 100 years in business, Mutual of Omaha once again will be one of the best companies for Medicare Plan G in 2023.
They’ll have some of the lowest premiums in several states, as well as their typical household discount of up to 12%, often if you just live with someone even if they’re not applying.
When we’re shopping rates for you, we’ll often come across different subsidiaries of Mutual of Omaha which have slightly different names, such as:
- Mutual of Omaha
- United of Omaha
- Omaha Insurance Company
Cigna Medicare Plan G for 2032
While it’s likely that Cigna won’t have the lowest premiums for 2023 in a large number of states, there will be areas where they are very competitive and worth looking at.
We’ll shop the rates in your area to see which company might be your best option.
Cigna offers a household discount on their plans, and has a few different names as well:
- Cigna Health & Life
- American Retirement Life Insurance Company
- Loyal American
Accendo Medicare Plan G - 2023
Accendo came on the scene with a huge splash in 2020. Owned by CVS (just as Aetna is), Accedo offered people on Medicare yet another great option for Medigap insurance.
With extremely low premiums, especially for Medicare Plan N, and a whopping 14% household discount in many areas, Accendo should still be a fantastic option for people in 2023 for Medicare Plan G.
How to Enroll in Medicare Supplement Plan G in 2023
The easiest way to enroll in any Medigap Plan in 2023 is to just give us a call today at 1-888-891-0229.
We’ve been helping people like yourself for over 12 years save the most money on their Medigap insurance. We’ll make it easy by walking you through the entire process.
Let us shop all the top companies for you today for Medicare Plan G. We’ll make sure you don’t overpay now, or for years to come.
To get started, just call us today at 1-888-891-0229.