Mutual of Omaha Plan G Rates for 2022

Compare affordable Medicare Plans

mutual of omaha medicare supplement

Medicare Supplement Plan G is the most popular Plan for 2022, and once again Mutual of Omaha is one of the top companies with the most competitive rates.

With only one small deductible to pay and then 100% coverage, Plan G ranks among the most enrolled-in plan for several years now.

To view the rates for Mutual of Omaha Medicare Plan G for 2022 just click the button below.

You can also easily apply online in minutes without even talking to an agent!

Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplement

Mutual of Omaha History

Since the inception of Medicare Mutual of Omaha has been offering Medigap plans to people on Medicare. Based in Omaha, Nebraska they have a strong history of low premiums and outstanding coverage.

They have an A+ A.M Best financial rating and offer several of the top Medigap plans in multiple states across the country. These plans are offered through Mutual of Omaha as well as subsidiaries such as:

  • Omaha Insurance Company
  • United of Omaha
  • United World

Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans 2022

With 10 different Medigap plans available from multiple companies, it’s important to learn which plans fit your needs the best. Budget plays a part in choosing a plan as well, so read below to see which plan is right for you.

The top Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans for 2022 are:

  • Medicare Plan G
  • Medicare Plan N
  • High-deductible Plan G
  • Medicare Plan F
  • High-deductible Plan F

View the Plans

Get the latest prices from all the top carriers

Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan G 2022

On Medicare Plan G, your only out-of-pocket expense other than your monthly premium is the Part B annual deductible. In 2021 this deductible amount was $203 and is expected to be close to $210 for 2022. Once this deductible is paid, you get 100% of your medical bills from both Medicare Part B and your Plan G supplement.

Medicare Part B Deductible

This is a once-per-year annual deductible that you are required to pay, not per occurrence. This means the first $203 (2021) of your medical bills are your responsibility to pay. After you pay those, Medicare Part B pays 80% of your medical bills, and Plan G pays the remaining 20%.

There are no copays, other deductibles, or coinsurance that you are required to pay once your annual Part B deductible is paid with Mutual of Omaha Plan G.

medicare part g

Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan G Rate Increase History

As with every Medigap insurance company, Mutual of Omaha Plan G does have rate increases, typically every year. Mutual of Omaha uses an attained-age pricing method for their Medigap premiums.

This means the premiums will go up as you get older each year, and this is common among Medigap companies, particularly those with the most competitive premiums.

Again, every company has rate increases each year regardless of its pricing structure. Do not be fooled because one company claims they have “issued-age” or “community-rated” pricing. The premiums for those typically start higher than Mutual of Omaha and they have higher rate increases each year.

The only way to accurately determine if you’re paying a competitive premium each year is to let us help!

Our service is entirely FREE, and we perform a rate analysis each year to make sure you’re always paying the least amount possible for your coverage.

Medicare supplement plans

Mutual of Omaha Medicare Plan N - An Alternative to Plan G

Another Medigap Plan offered by Mutual of Omaha that is gaining in popularity is Medicare Plan N. It has lower monthly premiums than Plan G but still has fantastic coverage.

In exchange for those lower premiums, you might have some additional out-of-pocket expenses to pay when you visit the doctor.

Medicare Supplement Plans

With Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan N:

  • You pay the annual Part B deductible
  • After the deductible is met, you might have a co-pay for each doctor’s visit up to $20
  • If you visit the emergency room on Plan N you’ll have a $50 co-pay if not admitted
  • Plan N does not cover Medicare Part B excess charge (rare)

Apply for Mutual of Omaha Medicare Plan G Online

The easiest way to apply for a Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplement plan in 2022 is to just click the link below. You’ll be taken directly to their website where you can view rates and apply in minutes.

Mutual of Omaha has an extremely fast approval process. In fact, if you’re new to Medicare and applying the first time, and within 6 months of your Medicare Part B effective date, you will be approved the same day!

Click the button below to begin, or call us now at 1-888-891-0229 and we’ll walk you through the process.

Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplement