Medicare Supplement Plan G is the most popular Medigap plan to help pay expenses not covered by Original Medicare.
Medicare Plan G will help take care of health care expenses such as coinsurance, deductibles, and copayments.
If you do not have a supplement plan, you will have to pay these expenses yourself.
What Does Medicare Supplement Plan G Cover?
Medicare Supplement Plan G covers 100% of the gaps in Medicare, except for the annual Medicare Part B deductible.
Medicare Supplement Plan G Coverage includes:
- Doctor’s visits
- Cancer treatment (outpatient)
- X-rays and Lab work
- Durable Medical equipment
- Ambulance or medically necessary transportation
- Outpatient surgeries
Why Choose Medicare Supplement Plan G?
Another name for these supplement plans is Medigap because they take care of the gaps, which are expenses, that Medicare does not pay.
Medicare Supplement Plan G is just one of 10 supplement plans offered to Medicare recipients. These plans are lettered from A to N.
View plans and rates
Enter Zip Code
Medicare Supplement Plan G coverage is the highest of all the Medigap plans except for Medicare Plan F, which is no longer available to people new to Medicare.
Many people are now considering Medicare Plan G for their supplemental health insurance.
Medicare Supplement Plan G Coverage
People who want to save on their budget and get the most for their money will benefit from a Plan G.
You will pay for monthly premiums and not much more. In fact, when it comes to the coverage of Medicare Supplement plan G, it’s easier just to say what it doesn’t cover.
The only expense you’ll need to pay on Medicare Plan G is the Medicare Part B annual deductible. After that is met each year, you’ll get 100% coverage for all Medicare-approved expenses.
Medicare Part B Deductible in 2023
The annual Medicare Part B deductible that you must pay in 2023 is $226.
Once you pay the first $226 of your Medical bills, Medicare will pay 80% of each doctor’s bill and Medicare Supplement Plan G will pay the remaining 20%.
Medicare Supplement Plan G Coverage - how it works
With all Medigap plans, you may visit any doctor, specialist, or hospital in the country that accepts Medicare. Medicare supplement Plan G coverage also covers what is called Part B excess charges. These are costs that physicians may include if they don’t accept the assigned rates from Medicare.
Medicare Supplement Plan G also covers 80% of emergency care when a person needs medical care in another country. There is a $250 deductible that needs to be paid first.
How to Enroll in Medicare Supplement Plan G
Prior to enrolling in Medicare Supplement Plan G coverage, you must first be enrolled in Original Medicare Part A and Part B.
Most people get Medicare when they turn 65.
You have three months before your birthday and three months after your birthday to enroll. You will be able to get any supplemental plan you want and not be penalized for any pre-existing medical conditions.
You can change your plan anytime during the year but know that insurance companies can deny you coverage for your prior medical conditions.
Most of the plans are the same everywhere in the United States. But if you live in Wisconsin, Massachusetts, or Minnesota, there are different plans available, and your insurance carrier can help you find a plan like Plan G.
Companies that offer Medicare Supplement Plan G Coverage
- Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Mutual of Omaha Plan G
- Accendo Plan G
- Cigna Plan G
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan G Coverage
Mutual of Omaha has been in business for over 100 years and offers extremely competitive rates for Medicare Supplement Plan G in most states.
They provide up to a 12% household discount in many states, often for just living with someone else over the age of 60.
Mutual of Omaha offers Medicare Supplement Plan G coverage under different company names, such as:
- Mutual of Omaha
- United of Omaha
- Omaha Insurance Company
Our Service is FREE
Because every company offers the exact same Medicare Supplement Plan G coverage and plans, it’s important to let us help find you the plan with the lowest premium. Our clients love our FREE service because we shop the rates every year for them to make sure they’re always paying the least amount possible, for the best coverage.
Why try it alone and end up paying too much? We’re here to make it easy for you.
Get Started Now with Medicare Supplement Plan G
The easiest way to enroll in Medicare Supplement Plan G coverage is to just give us a call today at 1-888-891-0229.
Whether you’re new to Medicare, or just shopping for a lower rate on Plan G, we’ll show you all the options available and how to save money.