Medicare Plan G is definitely the most popular Medigap plan for 2022. The plan has amazing coverage, with just one low annual deductible to pay.
Click below to learn about Medicare Plan G for 2022!
What is Medicare Supplement Plan G?
Out of the 10 Medigap plans available, more people will enroll in Plan G in 2022 than any other plan. This is because of its great coverage, with relatively low premiums.
Medicare Plan G is offered by all the top insurance companies, and the benefits are the exact same no matter which carrier we put you with. Their premiums are all entirely different though!
Trying to shop for Plan G from every single carrier on your own is a complete nightmare. Aside from having to call them all individually to get their rates, they each have rate increases every year. You would have to do this every single year just to make sure you don’t overpay.
Our Service is FREE
For no cost, our clients enjoy our fantastic service where we shop the rates every year for them. This means you’re always paying the least amount possible for the very best coverage for your Medigap Plan. We do all the work for you, so you don’t have to!
Medicare Plan G – Just One Small Deductible
With Plan G, you’ll pay a monthly premium for the plan and then only have one bill to pay each year. That bill is for the annual Part B deductible each year.
Prior to Medicare paying their portion of your medical bills, you must first pay an annual deductible. In the year 2021, this amount is $203, once per year. This will go up slightly for 2022.
Once this deductible is met, Medicare will pay 80% of your medical bills and Plan G will pay the remaining 20%. You’ll have no more medical bills for the rest of the calendar year.
Medicare Plan G Companies
When it comes to Medicare supplement plans, each company offers identical coverage within each plan letter. This means a Plan G from one company, has exactly the same coverage as a Plan G from another.
Their rates however are all entirely different. And you’ll get a rate increase each year! So where do you start?
We’ve helped thousands of people over the last 12 years pay the least amount possible for the Medicare Plan G coverage each year, and they don’t pay us a dime. We can help you too, just call us today at 1-888-891-0229.
The Top Companies Offering Medicare Plan G:
- Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
- Mutual of Omaha Plan G
- Accendo Plan G
- Cigna Plan G
Aetna Medicare Supplement Plan G
Aetna has been a leader in the Medigap insurance market for years, and 2022 will be no different. With highly competitive rates and a household discount, millions of people will be enrolling in Aetna Medicare Plan G this coming year.
Aetna has several different divisions offering Medigap plans in many different states. Some of the names you might see are:
- Aetna Health & Life
- American Continental
- Continental Life
- Accendo* (Both owned by CVS, see below)
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Plan G
With over 100 years in business, Mutual of Omaha once again will be one of the best companies for Medicare Plan G in 2022. They’ll have some of the lowest premiums in several states, as well as their typical household discount of up to 12%, often if you just live with someone even if they’re not applying.
When we’re shopping rates for you, we’ll often come across different subsidiaries of Mutual of Omaha which have slightly different names, such as:
- Mutual of Omaha
- United of Omaha
- Omaha Insurance Company
Cigna Medicare Plan G for 2022
While it’s likely that Cigna won’t have the lowest premiums for 2022 in a large number of states, there will be areas where they are very competitive and worth looking at.
We’ll shop the rates in your area to see which company might be your best option.
Cigna offers a household discount on their plans, and has a few different names as well:
- Cigna Health & Life
- American Retirement Life Insurance Company
- Loyal American
Accendo Medicare Plan G – 2022
Accendo came on the scene with a huge splash in 2020. Owned by CVS (just as Aetna is), Accedo offered people on Medicare yet another great option for Medigap insurance.
With extremely low premiums, especially for Medicare Plan N, and a whopping 14% household discount in many areas, Accendo should still be a fantastic option for people in 2022 for Medicare Plan G.
How to Enroll in Medicare Plan G in 2022
The easiest way to enroll in any Medigap Plan in 2022 is to just give us a call today at 1-888-891-0229.
We’ve been helping people like yourself for over 12 years save the most money on their Medigap insurance. We’ll make it easy by walking you through the entire process.
Let us shop all the top companies for you today for Medicare Plan G. We’ll make sure you don’t overpay now, or for years to come.
To get started, just call us today at 1-888-891-0229.